A downloadable game for Windows
The year is 2183, the Zenonians have launched a full scale platenary invasion on Earth, cities are being burned to ground, population's rapidly shrinking, the last lines of defense are being obliterated.
The only solution is to launch a suicide mission, where the best pilots will have a task of destroying certain enemy targets while destroying the enemy armies while at it. Operation "Zenohell" starts now!
Welcome to 90s Arcade Shooting Hyper Medal Collecting Action!
Zenohell is a shmup inspired by early/mid 90s offerings from the arcades, made by a bunch of shmup loving passionates in Team Grybanser Fox, intended to try to recreate that game feel back when things were simple and challenging. It will come out in late 2015 and it will feature:
- 6 (+1 Secret) Stages filled to brim with bosses and medal collecting action!
- 3 (+3 Secret) Ships offering completely different playstyles!
- A stage practice mode where you can practice each stage on all the difficulties, unlock more stages as you get better.
- A simple scoring system that needs no strategy guides and is all about risk/reward.
- A multi-genre soundtrack composed by Jörgen Sjölander (https://soundcloud.com/dj_emphatic)
And more, however it's up to you to find it out when you play it yourself!
Basic Controls (those can be reconfigured in options):
Z - Shoot
X - Bomb
Shift - Focus/Altfire
|Published||May 05, 2015|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Fast-Paced, Futuristic, GameMaker, Pixel Art, Retro, Score Attack, Shoot 'Em Up, Top down shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.