A downloadable game for Windows
19/11/16 Existing difficulty was moved to Arcade, Normal Mode is now the default difficulty
This is not a drill! I repeat: This is not a drill! Suit up, strap in, and start blasting! Operation Zenodyne-R starts here!
Zenodyne R is a new 90s-style shoot-'em-up game filled with YM2612 music and real Blast Processing action, where your reflexes and patience will be tested in their entirety!
Comes with all the features you may enjoy, like:
- 6 stages that keep raising the bar!
- 5 unique ships with different pilots and playing styles!
- Unlockables that you unlock by gaining Tech Points from clearing stages.
Gain even more Tech Points by going the high road, if you are ready.
Unlock ships, pilot biographies, lore, and even extra credits!
- Branching paths that increase more than the difficulty!
- Blast Processing bullet patterns!
- A 25 track YM2612 soundtrack by Hal "HeavyViper" Binderman which you can purchase seperately here in high quality album form: https://jackdarx.itch.io/zenodyne-r-soundtrack
Controls (default, can be rebinded)
Arrows - movement
Z - Shot
X - Bomb!
Shift - Altfire!
CPU: 2Ghz Single Core CPU
Ram: 512MB of RAM
GFX Card: Any (Intel HD 2000/3000 may not work correctly though they are compatible)
OS: Windows Vista and above (the game runs under Wine for you dear Linux users)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.79 USD. You will get access to the following files: